Experience the Barber Shop at Home: Premium Cut-Throat Razor Set
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £50 or £4
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday £6.95
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (3-5 Working Days) FREE with orders over £75 or £15
- USA: Tracked Service (5-7 Working Days) Free with orders over £100 or £20
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (5-7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within forty-five days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
About This Kit: An assortment of the essentials to accompany your cut-throat in providing the ultimate shaving experience.
- Russell’s signature cut-throat razor and travel pouch
- Fast drying synthetic shaving brush with travel tube
- pre-shave oil - helps prevent razor burn
- sandalwood shaving cream
- Post shave cooling balm
- 10 free platinum razor blades
- 16 month warranty
- 45 day money back guarantee
How To Use:
- Pre-Shave Oil: Squeeze the bottle twice into the palm of your hand and gently rub them together. Apply to the area of shaving and let the oil sit for 30 seconds. Take this time to wash and dry your hands.
- Sandalwood Cream/Synthetic Shaving Brush: Dip your shaving brush into some lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess water. Now take a finger of your chemical-free sandalwood shaving cream and push it into the brush. Finally, rub with medium pressure in a circular motion to the intended shaving area.
- Cut-Throat: Cut-throat blades have microscopic ridges on them, so when shaving at a 30-degree angle it provides a closer shave with fewer strokes needed. For an in-depth guide on how to install the blades and shave safely with a cut-throat please view our video tutorials.
- Post Shave Balm: Apply 2-3 drops and rub them into your beard to help soothe the skin, avoid razor burn and ensure beard repair.
UK LAW: It is illegal in the UK to purchase razor blades and razors when under the age of 18. By purchasing this product you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
I was using a triple blade razor before getting a straight razor and I used to get lots of razor bumps and irritation and after using a straight razor I don’t get much irritation at all I would recommend getting a safety razor first as they are a little more difficult to use but definitely worth it
Little bit nervous when I first used it and the wife was horrified at the thought of me using it, but getting a lot more confident the more I use it, the finish you get after a shave is second to none, I’ve even found my self shaving more often now to practice and because I like how smooth the skin feels after I finish
Perfect, it's my first cut throat and don't have a bad word to say about it