Face Scrub for Men - Men's Charcoal & Liquorice Face Scrub - 60ml
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £50 or £4
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday £6.95
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (3-5 Working Days) FREE with orders over £75 or £15
- USA: Tracked Service (5-7 Working Days) Free with orders over £100 or £20
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (5-7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within forty-five days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
Made for men our charcoal & liquorice face scrub, cleanses impurities and removes dirt from your face, giving your skin a smooth glow.
About This Product: Russell’s charcoal & liquorice face scrub is specifically formulated to purify and cleanse pores. This is because of its magnetic like qualities that pull the dirt from your skin.
Contents: Charcoal & Liquorice Face Scrub 60ml
How To Use:
- Apply to a wet face and focus on your forehead, nose, and chin. Avoid the eye and lip area. Then simply rinse off with warm water. For best results use twice a week.
I began using face scrubs in my mid-20s as I could really notice a difference with regular use. I was loyal to one product for over a decade until they discontinued it. I've tried various replacement options but nothing really worked. Microplastics are bad (and banned), beads are useless, and natural products (like walnut shells) were always way too course to give good results. I was given a small sample of this charcoal face scrub and after three uses I had found my new permanent solution. The pumice particles are the right size to provide a good and comfortable exfoliation. The scrub includes several oils like apricot kernel and sunflower seed (and glycerine for added moisture) which leaves your skin feeling refreshed and not stripped of moisture. I like to use this twice per week, scrub my face and hop into the shower to rinse it off. Also it's unscented which is nice because it won't compete with other products in this line that offer a nice finishing scent.