Matt Black Cut-Throat Razor | Includes 10 Platinum Blades
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £35 or £3.50
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday £6.95
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (3-5 Working Days) FREE with orders over £75 or £15
- USA: Tracked Service (5-7 Working Days) Free with orders over £100 or £20
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (5-7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within forty-five days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
Russell's Shave Club presents the gentleman's tool: A premium quality cut-throat razor perfect for shaping up your beard from the comfort of your home.
About This Kit: Once you master the blade you’ll be able to maintain an immaculate beard and save a small fortune doing it.
- Premium quality Russell's signature cut-throat razor & Travel pouch
- 10 Platinum Blades
- 45 Day money back guarantee
- 16 Month warranty
How To Use:
- Cut-throat blades have microscopic ridges on them, so when shaving at a 30-degree angle it provides a closer shave with fewer strokes needed. For an in-depth guide on how to install the blades and shave safely with a cut-throat please view our video tutorials.
It Is against the law to sell razor blades to under 18 year olds in the UK. By purchasing this product You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Very good quality.
what every business should be like, Top service rapid delivery. Highly recommended.
although didn't receive product, been sent a new one with tracked shipping. Would recommend, if tracked shipping is available definitely use it to prevent these occasional incidents.
Amazing quality and does the job what’s the most important thing is the customer service which is excellent the videos and emails you receive is very supportive - highly recommend this company
Save time save money but be steady when using the blade showly but slowly I’m improving