Men's Beard Grooming Wax 50ml
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £50 or £4
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday £6.95
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (3-5 Working Days) FREE with orders over £75 or £15
- USA: Tracked Service (5-7 Working Days) Free with orders over £100 or £20
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (5-7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within forty-five days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
Get your wax on. Russell’s beard wax formula is specifically designed to help you style your beard and keep its hold during those important meetings.
About This Product: Created with a hint of coco butter and babassu oil, Russell’s beard wax gives your beard a fresh finish without a trace of grease.
Contents: Russell’s Beard Wax 50ml
How To Use
- Warm up the wax with a hairdryer or by rubbing your hands together until it is almost a liquid paste. Now massage into your beard whilst dry to nourish, repair and tame longer bristles. You can also use this to help shape and hold longer length beards.
Coco Butter, Babassu Oil, Jojoba Oil, Beeswax, Parfum.
A little bit goes a long way. Just spread a small amount in your palms and work into the beard, then brush it through. Really helps keep the beard tidy without being stiff and waxy. I find beard oils useless for my course beard, they just leave it an oily mess. This wax is light and disappears. Also, the smell is incredible and lasts most of the day. I actually have stopped wearing cologne, when I go out I just use a generous amount of beard wax and then run my hands through my hair and across my arms. I get a lot of compliments because it just smells good without being overpowering. I've been using this product for about a year or so now and have started giving it as gifts to fellow bearded brothers.