Beard Line-Up Tutorial Using A Cut-Throat Razor
How To Use:
• Pre-Shave Oil: Squeeze the bottle twice into the palm of your hand and gently rub them together. Apply to the area of shaving and let the oil sit for 30 seconds. Take this time to wash and dry your hands.
• Sandalwood Cream/Synthetic Shaving Brush: Dip your shaving brush into some lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess water. Now take a finger of your chemical-free sandalwood shaving cream and push it into the brush. Finally, rub with medium pressure in a circular motion to the intended shaving area.
• Cut-Throat: Cut-throat blades have microscopic ridges on them, so when shaving at a 30-degree angle it provides a closer shave with fewer strokes needed. For an in-depth guide on how to install the blades and shave safely with a cut-throat please view our video tutorials.
• Post Shave Balm: Apply 2-3 drops and rub them into your beard to help soothe the skin, avoid razor burn and ensure beard repair.
• Beard oil: Apply 2-3 drops to the palm of your hand and gently massage downwards into your beard making sure tall areas are evenly covered. This will give your beard an aromatic smell, guaranteed to grab attention and will protect your beard against folliculitis.