Chrome Butterfly Double Edge Safety Razor Complete Shaving Set - Includes 10 Feather Blades
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £50 or £4
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday £6.95
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (3-5 Working Days) FREE with orders over £75 or £15
- USA: Tracked Service (5-7 Working Days) Free with orders over £100 or £20
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (5-7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within forty-five days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
Everything you need to shave with a safety razor. Look forward to your shaving routine and leave your bathroom with confidence. Arrives in a beautifully prepared package bound to impress the receiver.
About This Kit: An assortment of the essentials to accompany your safety razor in providing the ultimate shaving experience.
Contents: Safety Razor, 10 Feather Blades, Shaving Brush, SandalWood Shaving Cream, Pre-Shave Oil, Post Shave balm
How to Use:
- Pre-Shave Oil: Squeeze the bottle twice into the palm of your hand and gently rub them together. Apply to the area of shaving and let the oil sit for 30 seconds. Take this time to wash and dry your hands.
- Sandalwood cream/Synthetic Shaving Brush: Dip your shaving brush into some warm water and squeeze out the excess water. Now take a finger of your chemical-free sandalwood shaving cream and push it into the brush. Finally, rub with medium pressure in a circular motion to the intended shaving area.
- Safety Razor: Keep at a 30-degree angle and apply little to no pressure, allowing the weight of the razor to do the work. Go along the grain of the hair and take your time, you can even do a second run through to eliminate any stubborn hairs.
- Post Shave Balm: Apply 2-3 drops straight into your beard and gently rub to help soothe the skin, avoid razor burn and ensure beard repair.
UK LAW: It is illegal in the UK to purchase razor blades and razors when under the age of 18. By purchasing this product you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.