Experience the Barber Shop at Home: Premium Cut-Throat Razor Set
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £50 or £4
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday £6.95
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (3-5 Working Days) FREE with orders over £75 or £15
- USA: Tracked Service (5-7 Working Days) Free with orders over £100 or £20
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (5-7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within forty-five days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
Everything you need to shave with a cut-throat. Look forward to your shaving routine and leave your bathroom with confidence. Arrives in a beautifully prepared gift hamper bound to impress the receiver.
About This Kit: An assortment of the essentials to accompany your cut-throat in providing the ultimate shaving experience.
- Russell’s signature cut-throat razor and travel pouch
- Fast drying synthetic shaving brush with travel tube
- pre-shave oil - helps prevent razor burn
- sandalwood shaving cream
- Post shave cooling balm
- 10 free platinum razor blades
- 16 month warranty
- 45 day money back guarantee
How To Use:
- Pre-Shave Oil: Squeeze the bottle twice into the palm of your hand and gently rub them together. Apply to the area of shaving and let the oil sit for 30 seconds. Take this time to wash and dry your hands.
- Sandalwood Cream/Synthetic Shaving Brush: Dip your shaving brush into some lukewarm water and squeeze out the excess water. Now take a finger of your chemical-free sandalwood shaving cream and push it into the brush. Finally, rub with medium pressure in a circular motion to the intended shaving area.
- Cut-Throat: Cut-throat blades have microscopic ridges on them, so when shaving at a 30-degree angle it provides a closer shave with fewer strokes needed. For an in-depth guide on how to install the blades and shave safely with a cut-throat please view our video tutorials.
- Post Shave Balm: Apply 2-3 drops and rub them into your beard to help soothe the skin, avoid razor burn and ensure beard repair.
UK LAW: It is illegal in the UK to purchase razor blades and razors when under the age of 18. By purchasing this product you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Very happy with the items I received, also the online help I have had from Chris, Very helpful, thanks
This was well received - he loves it. The results are a little patchy at the moment as he's refusing to watch the tutorial videos provided (thinking he knows better), however once he gives in I'm sure he'll see all the tips and tricks that are available. Great product and service, thank you.
Very high quality and really good products
First shave was a little tense, you definitely need to be awake and pay attention.
Had a little trouble with the neck, I may need a tutorial. The products themselves are top notch, a lot of quality. I didn't realize that it didn't come with a brush stand.
Great pruoduct at a reasonable price, will be using them from now on.