Matt Black Cut-Throat Razor With Synthetic Shaving Brush - Includes 100 Platinum Blades
Premium quality cut-throat accompanied by the key to a classic wet shave: the synthetic brush, made to easily apply your shaving cream, It also exfoliates and raises the hairs on your skin preparing you for an irritation-free shave.
About This Kit: A duo that every traditional shaver needs, dependable and recognised by masters of the blade.
Contents: Cut-Throat Razor Set, 100 Platinum Blades, Synthetic Shaving Brush.
How To Use:
- Shaving Brush: Dip your shaving brush into some warm water and squeeze out the excess water. Now take a finger of your shaving cream and push it into the brush. Finally, rub with medium pressure in a circular motion to the intended shaving area.
- Cut-Throat: Cut-throat blades have microscopic ridges on them, so when shaving at a 30-degree angle it provides a closer shave which is better for your skin. For an in-depth guide on how to install the blades and shave safely with a cut-throat please view our video tutorials.
UK LAW: It is illegal in the UK to purchase razor blades and razors when under the age of 18. By purchasing this product you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £40 or £3.95
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (5 - 7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £15
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (7 - 9 Working Days) FREE with orders over £150 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within thirty days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
He loves it! Shipping was very quick, packaged lovely. Thank you!
There's something very sophisticated about shaving with a cut throat razor and Russell's Shave Club certainly delivers when it comes to quality and style. Not only does the cut throat razor look and feel fantastic; as does the protective sleeve it comes with, but it cuts phenomenally well with no irritation whatsoever. I was paying a premium for my barber to line-up my beard every two weeks; suffering a good 7 days worth of scruffy stubble waiting for my next appointment. However, now I can keep on top of my beard myself and save a fortune in the process. I highly recommend the shave kit which comes with the razor and pouch, 100 top quality blades, a brush and brush container. I will certainly be making future orders both for myself and as gifts for others.