Salty & Stylish: Sea Salt Spray and Hair Styling Combo for Natural Hold and Texture
Sale Sold out
Regular price £34.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- UK: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (1-3 working days) - FREE with orders over £35 or £3.50
- UK: Next Working Day Tracked Royal Mail Delivery - Order before 2pm Monday - Friday £6.95
- EUROPE: Tracked Royal Mail Delivery (3-5 Working Days) FREE with orders over £75 or £15
- USA: Tracked Service (5-7 Working Days) Free with orders over £100 or £20
- EVERYWHERE ELSE: (5-7 Working Days) FREE with orders over £100 or £25
- Online purchases may be returned free of charge within forty-five days or ninety days if the purchase was made between 1 November and 31 December.
Choose between Russell's Hair Paste or Hair Clay for the perfect hairstyle. The Sea Salt Spray adds texture and volume, while the Hair Clay provides a natural, textured look with medium hold and a matte finish. Opt for the Hair Paste for a defined, polished look with strong, flexible hold and subtle shine. Both products contain high-quality ingredients to keep your hair healthy. Create any style with ease and confidence, knowing your hair will look and feel its best with Russell's Sea Salt Spray and hair styling products.
Contents: Sea Salt Spray 250ml, Choose between Hair Clay or Hair Paste 100ml.
How To Use:
- Sea Salt Spray: Spritz the sea salt spray on your hair and then use a scrunching motion to add volume and texture to your hair. [Optional] Attach a diffuser to your blow dryer and run it over your hair to accentuate curls.
- Dry Matt Clay: Scoop a small amount from the tub and either heat between your palms or with a blow dryer. Start applying to the ends of dry hair and then evenly distribute to your whole hair. If required repeat the process to build more volume.
- Moulding Paste: Apply a pea-sized amount to your palm and rub your hands together to emulsify the product. Now, use your fingertips to work through dry hair. It’s important to start with a small amount and then add more until you achieve the desired texture effect.